SMU coordinates and manages the review of 70 PSCs under the leadership of Dr. Salman Shah (Advisor to the Chief Minister on Economic Affairs) with the following agenda:
- Review functions, business models, viability and prospects of financial sustainability of PSCs.
- Review the composition of Board of Directors (BoDs) of PSCs and if required, provide recommendations assignment of suitable nominees.
- Review the human resource structures/human resource models of PSCs to ascertain suitability of the employed human resource keeping in view the objectives and functions of the PSC
- Review any other matter relevant to the affairs of the PSCs.
- Provide recommendations for winding-up or continuation of the PSCs on a case to case basis.